Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

First Kiss

It was twilight and the sky was red,
So was your face for the tears you shed,
I was holding your hands in mine so tight,
Moving around, we picked up some fight,
Yours eyes were wet and you looked at me,
I still have you as the girl that night,
I touched your face, the 'one' i miss,
O God, we had our first kiss!

I closed my eyes and could smell your face,
You felt so mine in your lovely ways,
Our pounding hearts could hardly breathe,
We were beautiful together, you made me feel,
I wish i had some more of it,
I wish i had that perfect bliss...
O God, we had our first kiss!

I looked at you and i saw you smile,
So perfect so pure- the mermaid on isle,
I am still the man you held that night,
Our bodies closer and lips so tight,
You were the one, i knew it then,
I love you still, and i live by this,
O God, we had our first kiss!

1 comment: